Naruto: Soul Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 100 years, a new age of ninja comes to be. Peace has returned to many lives, and it looks like there is no evil present. But, is that the truth?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention to all RPers getting ready to create your apps, and to those who have already made theirs. There will be an addition to rank opportunities shortly, so be sure to update your app if you wish to have a piece of this extra! The template will be changed accordingly by the end of the day.
Attention to those interested in the Kage and Anbu ranks! Rules for these positions are currently in construction, so be sure to check in to those before beginning RP.
Keywords
Latest topics
» Specialization Guidelines
Nana Uchiha  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:43 am by Kaycee

» Tailed Beast and Jinchuuriki Guide
Nana Uchiha  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:14 pm by Kaycee

» Word Count System
Nana Uchiha  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:14 pm by Kaycee

» Number One Extra-Quirky Killer Girl
Nana Uchiha  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:02 pm by Kaycee

» Scarlett Nara
Nana Uchiha  EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:56 pm by Sauce

» Clan Information
Nana Uchiha  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:19 pm by Kaycee

» Kekkei Genkai
Nana Uchiha  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:26 pm by Kaycee

» Sitting Under the Eternal Rain: Akatsuki Introduction
Nana Uchiha  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:35 pm by Kaycee

» Kaiser Uchiha
Nana Uchiha  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:52 pm by Kaycee

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nana Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaycee
Admin
Kaycee

Fame : 2

Nana Uchiha  Empty
PostSubject: Nana Uchiha    Nana Uchiha  EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Personal Information

Name:
Nana Uchiha
Nickname:
The Crimson Eye
Village:
Amegakure
Former Village:
Konohagakure
Village Rank:
Missing-nin (Jounin, S)
Skill Rank:
S
Affiliation:
Akatsuki
Akatsuki Ring and Ring Position:
"Zero"
Right thumb (purplish-gray)

Appearance Information

Height:
5"7'
Weight:
110 lbs
Hair Color:
Black
Eye Color:
Onyx grey
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description:
As young and weak as she may look, Nana has a strong athletic build hidden under a polite exterior. Still as common as it is, Nana has the tradition black hair and black eyes of the Uchiha clan, but her skin is more fair and tan. Her hair is long and held in a low ponytail, her bangs framing both sides of her face, and her expression always seems to be a serious one while out doing her own thing.

For her attire, Nana wears a sleeveless, black shirt and black pants (not shorts like in the image), and greyish-black ninja sandals with traditional Akatsuki legwarmers. Another part of her outfit includes the Akatsuki cloak, which is often left unzipped down to her waist and one sleeve off whenever the temperature is at the right spot. As it was years ago, the traditional nail polish worn by previous members appears to still go around, as Nana chose to wear a navy blue polish on her nails. Her headband is worn on her head like any other, but it belongs to the nation of Amegakure with the four vertical lines, resembling rain, gaining a slash through the middle, and she wears an Akatsuki ring on her right thumb that reads "zero."

Personality Information

Personality Description:
Dislikes:
Spoiler:
Catch Phrases: "It's useless to cry out to your captor."
Nindo: "The reconstruction of the world will be done by my hands and my hands only."

Jutsu Information

Element Affinity:  
Wood
Sub-Element Affinity:
Wind
Fire
Kekkei Genkai:
Sharingan

History and RP Sample

History: Nana was born into the Uchiha clan as the eldest daughter of unnamed parents, and she received great training from them both to become an advanced student in the Academy. Her time in the Ninja Academy was relatively short, her graduation coming when she was at the age of 10, and next was her Genin years. It was at this time when she was still a resident and ninja of Konohagakure, where many missions were accomplished without hesitation. Although most of them were assassination missions, Nana still did the less intense missions on her own. And it was after a mission that caused the death of one of her close friends, a member of a once lively clan, when she desired to change the world to her own liking. Training became a high priority, granting Nana the power of the Sharingan the next year during the Chuunin Exams, which also allowed her to breeze through.

As a Chuunin, Nana worked even harder to accomplish tough missions and eventually sought out the deepest secrets of the Sharingan, which she is still searching for. At one time she had heard of the Mangekyou Sharingan, an incredibly powerful form of her clan's Doujutsu.  But, due to her need for power at that moment, she set the goal aside and continued to work for her own causes until everything was truly set into motion. Nana spent most of her time alone during the next couple of years and continued to train her heart out as what looked to be a child prodigy. Most looked at her as being insane for committing the deeds that she did during certain missions, nearly gruesome assassinations that could shake the world if they ever found out about it. Eventually, word did get around Konohagakure and because the most recent and elderly Hokage was not a man of good intent, he allowed a spot for Nana as one of his personal guards. She then became known as the "Crimson Eye" of Konoha and this name carried on to her promotion to Jounin rank.

The promotion, to most shinobi, was a secret one that led to even darker motives behind the kunoichi's works. Entering her early twenties, Nana grew to be an outstanding kunoichi in all of the ninja countries, but became ill in health. With each use of her Sharingan, an unknown ailment rose to cause dangerous problems to Nana's heart. Not like she cared though, there was still the matter of completing what she had in mind. That thought, enslaving the minds of the foolish into doing her bidding for a "perfect" world. This drove her into destroying a whole neighborhood in Konoha and fleeing to Amegakure, and even to where she revived the Akatsuki. With a whole nation at the tips of her fingers, Nana strived for a union of her own with the help of a new organization. The Mangekyou and an even greater Doujutsu would become hers to deal out the magnificent mission she had in mind. World domination.

RP Sample: A certain goal was soon to be in her reach, but how in the world would it come into her grasp? Becoming the leader of a once extinct organization just wasn't enough and it would never be enough. There was so much in store for this kunoichi, Nana Uchiha. A once prominent ninja of Konoha, now turned enemy of the great shinobi nations. These were just thoughts for now, mostly, as Nana sat in the darkness of Amegakure by herself. The rain was pouring like no other, especially since it was an eternal rain. Her whole person was soaked to the bone in the aquatic matter, but no mind was paid to it.

For as long as she had lived there, it became a habit to sit out in this weather with nothing but her uniform as weather protection. "A simple form of solitude...Could I ever abandon this like I did them?" Nana questioned herself with little wonder, and she stood up from her spot on top of a great tower overlooking the village below. Her eyes, completely void of any emotion, scanned the tops of heads that moved around like little ants on a hill. "No, I must achieve what rightfully belongs to me and nothing will ever get in my way. Never again. The Tailed Beast...Mangekyou Sharingan...and that. Even if I have to face those who were once considered friends. I must accomplish this last mission before I myself am to succumb to the abyss of death."

Nana came to be silent once more as she gazed upward at the cloudy sky. Rain ran down her face like small streams as the time drifted by. It was time to truly revive the Akatsuki and bring the world to its knees. "My final goal, will come to light during the warring era. Whenever that may happen, only time will tell for now. The world, will be mine."

Last edited by Kaycee on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutosoulawakening.rpg-board.net
Aiden

Aiden

Fame : 2

Nana Uchiha  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nana Uchiha    Nana Uchiha  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:06 am

Approved for the Naruto Role Play!
Back to top Go down

Nana Uchiha
Page 1 of 1